Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Update

This will be my 2nd entry...and the first of many to come. We're quickly approaching "critical mass" now with less than 50 days to go 'till the big b-day. Shelly's belly continues to get bigger as "the thing" puts on something like 1/2 pound per week. My belly continues to get bigger as I eat more and more quarter pounders with cheese.

Baby is kicking more and more every day...but because the kicks/punches are "soft", I'm beginning to think it's going to be a little lady. Can't wait to find out for sure...Shelly and I are both really excited.

True to my habits, I haven't done a thing with the baby's room yet. No crib, no carseat, nothing. Ahhh...procrastination.

1 comment:

Carolyn Zook said...

Eh - what's the kid need a crib for anyway? He/she will only outgrow it in a few years...